Maryland State Tags
ALPHA KAPPA ALPHA SORORITY, INC . Procedure for Ordering the NAR-AKA Logo License Tag (Maryland)
Each chapter must designate a member to disseminate information on ordering the AKA license tags and to collect applications and checks from members. Each application must have:
- Two checks: one in the amount of $25.00 made payable to MVA and one in the amount of $20.00 made payable to Rho Xi Omega Chapter
- Submit a copy of current vehicle registration card
- A completed MVA Application/Certification for Organizational License Plates form
- Boule members who are ordering tags must submit a copy of their current financial card as well as a copy of their vehicle registration.
- Please allow 45 days to receive tags. (i.e. if your tags expire on the 15th of the month, please do not wait until the 1st of the month to submit your application.) We do not assume responsibility for late renewal of license.
- Applications will be processed throughout the year accept for the dates from December 15th through January 15th. Due to heavy holiday mailings, the MVA has suggested that we do not submit applications during this time.
- The member handling the applications for her chapter must complete the Chapter’s Info form, have the President sign it, and mail the form along with the checks and required documents to:
Mary E. Langston
3618 Lockwood Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21207
Attention: AKA Tags
- The plates will be mailed to the applicant by the MVA. The MVA will assign tag numbers in the order in which the tags are received.
- There will be a $25.00 charge for all returned checks made payable to Rho Xi Omega Chapter. MVA also has a charge for all returned checks.
For additional information, please contact Mary E. Langston, 443-623-5086 or email her.